WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - What is the price level of Union?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-11-13 03:13
引言回覆

I know there is a brand name called 'Union' under G.O., actually what do you think about this brand?

What is the price level of "union'?

anyone have tried? please share a little bit. Thank you.
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-11-13 06:57
引言回覆

It is a good watch.

For a simple watch, the price level around NT44,000。

Unfortunately, the new watches are only sold in Germany and some selected European countries.

watchfreak 在 星期日 2005-11-13 08:38 作了第 1 次修改
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-11-13 12:42
引言回覆

well, I see. Is it so expensive?

It is the mid-level brand of swatchgroup now only.
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-11-13 12:44
引言回覆

Thank you watchfreak brother.

I think it is below 40000, N.T. Dollars. Out of expectation.
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-11-13 13:02
引言回覆

They used to be cheaper, but considering watches which are using in-house movement and made entirely in germany, it is still reasonable.

I personally recommend you to buy one if you like mechanical watches.

some times, it ie better to save up enough money to buy a good watch than buying lower quality watches like russian watches. 哈 哈 哈
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2005-11-13 13:18
引言回覆

Well.. I have given up russian watches now.

Actually besides swiss, I think germany can make the best, or the second-best watches on the earth.

I really love them. Most important is , as you said, the in-house movement.
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-12-05 12:57
引言回覆

Union Glashuette is a very decent brand. IIRC, many of its movements are derived from "retired" GO movements, so you can be sure those are quality Manufacture . The difference is, it is less decorative, and you can't buy outside of Germany and a few selected EU countries. And because of that, you may find it difficult to service it down the road.

In terms of who's the best, that's totally subjective but I believe the jury is still out. 眨眼

Good luck.
goesby
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2005-12-05 13:07
引言回覆

Union is lower level than Glashuette Original, but in my opinion it is still better than some Swiss brand. German style is totally different from Swiss style. No matter the Union or G.O. they have very stong military/personal style.

The price of most model is around or lower NT$ 100K. There is no official agent in Taiwan, so you have to consider the after service.

1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔