WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - 全系列產品皆使用自家機芯的廠牌有哪些?
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
swaylone
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期日 2003-10-26 09:38
引言回覆

Flyback,
Uh Uh Wrong guess ! 我不是從事與鐘錶有關的行業,我也是都從書籍雜誌,網路,錶店獲得這些知識.我也不是特別著迷或成癡,只是慢慢地累積一些知識而已.所以我自己認為是more likely a
visionary than a practician.
既然錶是一種相當個人化的東西,即使廠商刻意營造形象,我承認是有助於人們某種感情上的寄託(或說被蠱惑).消費者為此必須付出額外代價(廣告行銷費用),但同時也因此贏得旁人豔羨讚美的眼光,看起來似乎是皆大歡喜,各取所需.我知道其中的道理,但自己也脫離不了,同樣樂在其中.
PP,打從我認識錶的世界以來,PP就一直是我心目中的第一品牌.從歷史傳承,工藝層面乃至於拍賣會的價值都可以支持我的看法.我不知道PP在世界各地受歡迎的程度有怎樣的不同,但它位處金字塔的頂端卻不會動搖.
幸好你只是問我impression而不是experience或user comments.因為這三個牌子我都不曾擁有過.
Breguet給人貴冑的氣息,這也是它一直強調的形象.從它重返錶壇以來,這幾年在SWATCH集團下羽翼漸豐,重現王者之氣,一掃過去依附在Chaumet時的低迷.
Bllancpain給我的感覺是猶如技術官僚般以技術領軍,注重精密準確.以"1735"一款奠定地位,睥睨錶壇.
Union Glashuette想必你也蠻清楚了.雖說是Glashuette Original的副牌,可也有它自己的氣質.雖不知品質與GO相差多少(打磨,雕花吧?或許有那位仁兄可以為我們說明),看在相對廉價上,不失為值得納入的對象.Union在台灣有人代理,這一點我們可就比你們幸福囉!
Have a nice Sunday.
Flyback
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期三 2003-11-05 04:58
引言回覆

Swaylone,

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I wanted to think about what you wrote first. I'm a little surprised with our on going conversation and very much appreciate it. I guess I didn't anticipate such insightful exchange in the first place. And I think you are pretty thoughtful yourself but being modest about it. Anyway, to a certain degree, you and I share the same view. I believe most things in our society are driven by marketing these days. We were told what to wear, to drive, and even to think. To a certain extent, we have lost our individuality because of all this. And I found this characteristic especially obvious in Asian societies. This can probably be a much more sociological discussion and belong to another forum.

As for myself, I try to live my life with filters, which hopefully, remove all the unnecessary marketing noises. Do I still fall for it? Absolutely! I still think the "we don't and will never make any quartz watches" is a great way to establish one's particular brand image and when I eventually get something along that line, I will feel good about it. On the other hand, I want to study each brand thoroughly. I want to know the history, craftmanship, prestige, and everything about it before I fall for it. At the end, I don't want to get a Rolex because everyone knows about it, or not getting a small German brand because no one knows about it. And personally, I'm not a big fan on decoration. I don't care for diamonds and gold, and if one day, I can afford a $50,000 watch, I can guarantee you there will not be any diamond on it. It's the heart of the watch that counts.

Ok, I'm babbling again and I may have made this thread becoming overly romantic or idealistic. But I think I'm a purist at heart. Or, maybe this is just the honeymoon period that everyone goes through when they dig into a new found hobby. I don't know.

May I ask if you have a collection yourself. If yes, mind to share? I'm just wondering.

Flyback
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔