小弟預計十月會前去東京旅遊,看了您這篇文章介紹後,應會將Seiko museum排入行程。
但想請教一下,
1.預約與導覽皆是使用英文嗎? 因為我有看到其他文章是說日文only
2.預約是否僅能透過電話? 因Seiko museum官方網站似乎沒有線上預約的功能

感謝!!

Hello,

http://museum.seiko.co.jp/en/use/book.html

1&2,
Yes, the guide tour is in English as I don't know Japanese. I think you should make a long distance call, tell them you are Taiwanese and would come from Taiwan. Believe that they would arrange a guide for you who could speak English. To play safe, you may even advise them you would like to have a guide that could communicate with you in English.

No worries, they should have made this kind of arrangements for a number of times in the past.

They open between 10am and 4pm. A morning session may probably be more appropriate for you to plan your other schedule in the afternoon.

Sky Tree, just nearby, is a really nice place for sight seeing I think if you don't get a chance to visit previously.

Remember to cancel the booking if you can't make it eventually ..... we ought to desmonstrate to Japanese that we are polite and considerate.

Wish you have a wonderful trip in Oct ... you won't regret!!

Take more photos and share with us afterwards!! th_070_goodjob th_067_

omegaseiko 在 星期一 2013-08-19 23:05 作了第 2 次修改
Aceman
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2013-08-19 22:29
引言回覆

Great, understood, and really thanks for sharing!

omegaseiko 寫到:
aquaespoir 寫到:
omegaseiko大

但想請教一下,

感謝!!

Hello,

1&2,
Yes, the guide tour is in English as I don't know Japanese. I think you should make a long distance call, tell them you a Taiwanese and would come from Taiwan. Believe that they would arrange a guide for you who could speak English. To play safe, you may even advise them you would like to have a guide that could communicate with you in English.

No worries, they should have made this kind of requirements for a number of times in the past.

They open between 10am and 4pm. A morning session may probably be more appropriate for you to plan your other schedule in the afternoon.

Sky Tree, just nearby, is a really nice place for sight seeing I think if you don't get a chance to visit previously.

Remember to cancel the booking if you can't make it eventually ..... we ought to desmonstrate to Japanese that we are polite and considerate.

aquaespoir
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2013-08-20 00:42
引言回覆

感謝您的回覆,感激不盡

相當期待此次的旅行 th_084_

omegaseiko 寫到:
aquaespoir 寫到:
omegaseiko大

但想請教一下,

感謝!!

Hello,

1&2,
Yes, the guide tour is in English as I don't know Japanese. I think you should make a long distance call, tell them you are Taiwanese and would come from Taiwan. Believe that they would arrange a guide for you who could speak English. To play safe, you may even advise them you would like to have a guide that could communicate with you in English.

No worries, they should have made this kind of arrangements for a number of times in the past.

從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共3頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔