發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-11-15 11:50
引言回覆

謝謝各位大大一直解答小弟的問題,小弟最近手上的錶有一些改動,現在剩下3 支最喜歡的錶:
1) Grand Seiko GMT SS
2) IWC GST Aquatimer SS
3) JLC Master Compressor Dualmatic SS + leather strap

其他的都賣掉了,短期內相信都不會有任何改動。
越來越喜歡gs,心想若再有機會,下一個目標就是再一支gs。
小弟是香港人,這裡並沒有gs 的代理,也沒多人會認識gs,請問台灣那邊對gs 的質素及耐用性有甚麼評價?gs 太貴嗎還是物超所值?
歡迎各大大提供任何有關gs 的意見與資料!
chipoh
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-11-15 14:21
引言回覆

還想問在香港除了Asia Watch 及 Time Galleria Ltd 外,還有哪些地方能找到GS 呢?
kwsiu
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-11-15 14:22
引言回覆

HK and nice to talk to you again. The GS GMT is also one of my favor watches and I wish I could afford one if I could. I had heard a lot of praises of GS like the persistence of accuracy and durability for GS which manufactured in 60s’ and continuing running nowadays. Besides, you should have done a lot of research before acquired the GS, right? You should have trusted the quality of GS and I do believe that its one of the prestige watch makers you can trust in today market. As you know, the GS’ accuracy is exceeded the COSC standard and if you take an extra care of you watch, it will be with you for decades.

I do have a Credor Phoenix Chronograph. Besides the caliber accuracy (6S78 which the daily accuracy is -20 sec), the material used, quality and craftsmanship are excellent and I dare to say that is excel than Rolex. There are 2 major problem, however, may bothering me consider GS/Credor in near future:

The first is the maintenance issue. There is no official service center in HK and I have confirmed that both GS/Credor need to ship back to Japan for repairing and maintenance. The service center in TST (Star House) only help you for shipping and it might need to charge you for it. Unlike Rolex or other European brands, it will derive another potential communication…

The another issue is the pricing. As a Hong Kong people, I could imagine how many people willing to pay HK$ 20,000-plus for a watch bearing a Seiko name. For example, when I showed my Credor to my colleague, all people don’t believe why should I paid for a Seiko for over 10K? Then they automatically conclude that I should have paid for a brand like Omega, IWC, Rolex, TAG or Cartier, etc. Indeed, after I studied the history, background as well as the technology of GS persists, I personally believe that GS is ask far most less that it charge on its price tag. That is the believe no one would understand if he/she does not have basic knowledge about watch.

Regardless, I wish the listed 3 watches will be with you foever.
kwsiu
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-11-15 14:24
引言回覆

In reply to your second question, the the Wah Sing Watch on the ground floor at Golden Computer shopping center (Sham Shui Po) 眨眼
chipoh
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-11-15 14:42
引言回覆

Thank you for you information kwsiu!

請問wah sing 那裡有很多款嗎?
還是Time Galleria 比較好?
chipoh
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-11-15 14:45
引言回覆

對我來說最大的問題應該是maintainance 的問題,但只要日本那邊會替你做維修保養,就沒有問題了,只是花時間要寄來寄去。

至於別人的看法,小弟已不會理會了,反正這確是一支好錶! 自己喜歡最緊要,他們是影響不了我的。
JEFFREY-BKK
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-11-15 14:54
引言回覆

恭喜chipoh兄!

想不到你的收藏在短時間內有如此大之變化,IWC 3706賣了好價錢
了嗎?GS GMT又花了多少銀子?看你對GS之評價如此地高,等我
休假回台,也真該去錶店瞧瞧GS 哈 哈 哈
JLC之表带改好了嗎?使用心得又如何? 裝白ㄘ
chipoh
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-11-15 15:00
引言回覆

JLC 皮帶改好了,不錯不錯,以後都放心交給richemont 處理皮帶了。
記得之前有位大大說過:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
葛拉西安說過:一切事物,我們一旦到手,看起來都與未到手時非常不同。我非常認同這個觀點,除了gs-gmt,它給我一種不同以往那種到手後的失落感。
--------------------------------------------------------------------
只有認同!!
chipoh
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-11-15 15:02
引言回覆

dualmatic 其中一個龍頭好像很難扭開似的,不知是否正常,小弟已開了另一個topic,但好像沒多人回答啊。
chipoh
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-11-15 15:07
引言回覆

還有,dualmatic 裡的winding rotor 擺得很厲害,輕輕一搖,聽到好像轉了十多圈。
相反,gs 的好像感覺不到它在轉動。
正常嗎?

兩支錶都只戴了好幾天,我的評語都是:好! 跟IWC GST Aquatimer 一樣好!
過一段時間再報告。
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔