WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Accuracy of Rolex
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
Rolex Watch Fan
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-02-18 22:30
引言回覆

Hi guys. Is it normal for my brand new Rolex 16750 to be 3 seconds faster each day? I synchronized the time with the clock on this website a few days ago and after daily comparison, it is 3 seconds faster each day.

Thanks for addressing my concern. 嘲笑 嘲笑
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-02-18 23:33
引言回覆

Congrat on your new timepiece!!!

3 seconds is well within C.O.S.C Chronometer Standard. It shouldn't be a concern. Plus, your watch is new, it should be more stable after a few weeks.
訪客

發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-02-19 09:54
引言回覆

My new 16570 is 2 second late per day. I think yours is better than mine. At least "fast" is better than "slow".
franco
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-02-19 22:00
引言回覆

Rolex Watch Fan 寫到:
Hi guys. Is it normal for my brand new Rolex 16750 to be 3 seconds faster each day? I synchronized the time with the clock on this website a few days ago and after daily comparison, it is 3 seconds faster each day.

Thanks for addressing my concern. 嘲笑 嘲笑

3 sec deviation per day, it's a very good mechanical watch.

If your computer has no time synchronized mechanism, don't synchronize your watch by this Watchbus clock, because this time is same as your computer's time.

If you want to sync your computer's time, NTP is good idea. The Precision is less than 1/1000 second

for NTP, please refer http://www.stdtime.gov.tw/
Rolex Watch Fan
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-20 03:23
引言回覆

Thanks for you replies. So, 3 seconds fast per day is considered adequate. That means my watch will be 1 minute fast in 20 days !!!!
Well, I guess is better to be ahead than behind the rest of the world. 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 哈

Does anyone know which is the most accurate mechanical watch in the world?
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-20 05:31
引言回覆

It's hard to say which one is the most accurate. I think it varies from watch to watch, and position to position. That's why magazines do 5 points check for comparison sake.

C. O. S. C. watches are generally accurate, b/c they've all been tested. You can always send it back for an adjustment, but the watchmaker will also have to open the case.

Also, accuracy changes from time to time. If you don't send it in for an oil change after a long period of time, it'll definitely be slower.

I think most people get freaky after they bought their first watch. I used to check mine a few times a day. After a while, you'll realize a few seconds here and there is not a big deal.

Ideally, you bought a watch so that you don't have to waste time to measure time. 眨眼
Omega
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-20 08:37
引言回覆

When I bough my Omega Seamaster GMT, what FLYBACK described happened to me exactly!!! 眨眼
It was only 6 seconds slower, and I even took it back to x二 for repair.
Now, I don't care that much anymore.

Take it easy!!! 嘲笑 嘲笑 嘲笑
James1234
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-02-20 11:11
引言回覆

Omega 寫到:
When I bough my Omega Seamaster GMT, what FLYBACK described happened to me exactly!!! 眨眼
It was only 6 seconds slower, and I even took it back to x二 for repair.
Now, I don't care that much anymore.

Take it easy!!! 嘲笑 嘲笑 嘲笑
眨眼 My 114270 F series fast
2seconds per day.My friend's 16233G also fast 2 seconds per day,And he
send to adjust it,but still fast 2 second per day after few months.
I think It's O.K.
Does 16610 is the same? Any one could tell me?
Thanks
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔