WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [分享]Another URL to share
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-01-11 02:23
引言回覆

This is one of my favorite reference sites. Although it doesn't have everything and can be a bit outdated, but it gives you a lot of information about each brand and its models. The watch database is very useful.

http://www.watchfinder.net/

Enjoy!
Boris
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-01-11 08:07
引言回覆

Yes,and it's interesting,too. For example,Breguet is $$$$$ ,and Breitling is $$$.
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-01-11 13:20
引言回覆

I think they should just put an infinity sign next to watches like Breguet and PP. 眨眼
Rob Spayne
訪客
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-01-11 19:41
引言回覆

I hope that this post looks okay, since I can not read any of the features here (are these characters Japanese?).

I saw the link to Watchfinder.net in my web statistics, and since this site is new to me, I wanted to come take a look.

Thank you for recommending Watchfinder.net! I own the site, and the entire project is just me working from my laptop when I have time. The site has become very popular (and expensive to operate), but I feel very happy when people use and enjoy it. I am glad that you find my site useful.

Please email me at: management@watchfinder.net if you have any suggestions for making the site better. I realize that sometimes the information can be out of date, but there is so much to do and so little time to do it in! I need to add new watches to my database too.

Thank you again.

Best regards,
Rob
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔