2.LONGINES 深海征服者三眼機械潛水錶
3.LONGINES 世紀征服者三環陶瓷機械錶

能否幫忙給我大概知道一下入手價呢?c/p值哪隻高?各自的優缺點...
MidoGuy
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2009-03-05 03:58
引言回覆

Out of all of the three, I'd pick LONGINES 世紀征服者三環陶瓷機械錶. It has the best value to price ratio out of all of them( although not by much). It costs the least and still offers 300M water resistance. I would leave out LONGINES GrandeVitesse for now because it comes with a leather band as opposed to steel bracelets on the other two. In terms of looks though, the leather band does contrast well with the first watch. It adds a touch of elegance to the otherwise rugged looking watch. All of them cost around the same. You can just go on Yahoo and look for the suggested retail prices of them. All of them utilise the same chronograph movement, which is a modified/upgraded version of the ETA7750. Quality is not an issue here, as they're all built to high standards; it all boils down to personal preferences. Hope it helps. 眨眼
MidoGuy
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2009-03-05 04:02
引言回覆

Sorry, I cannot type in Mandarin/Chinese right now because I'm in the library. I'll try to translate what I posted into Mandarin after I get home late today, or early tomorrow.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔