引言回覆

derisives 寫到:
不好意思 請問各位前輩
小弟知道bell and Ross 是出名的大錶框軍表
但是剛剛稍早逛y拍時 看到這隻 也是Bell and Ross的
想請問各位前輩覺得如何 以及bell and ross的評價
謝謝

http://www.secondhandwatch.com.tw/watch.jsp?watch_pic_id=2894&id=222&count=2

This is Space 3, the hand book show its a GMT, but the watch in the picture is not, If I remember correctly, it uses ETA 7750 movement, not a bad watch as I have the same one in titainium verson 害羞

derisives
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-11-17 13:58
引言回覆

sweet watch. do you mind if i ask some more questions?
i just started involving myself in the field of mechanical watches so..
the rank of bell and ross. now i know its hard to compare watch brands for they all have different functions, but just to get a general idea.

which one has a better place, IWC or Bell&Ross.
cause i will get the Space3 for sure, with the black rubber strap, i think it looks much better to my own taste if it was the color blend of black and silver.

thanks for replying so soon
Beano517
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-11-17 14:51
引言回覆

derisives 寫到:
sweet watch. do you mind if i ask some more questions?
i just started involving myself in the field of mechanical watches so..
the rank of bell and ross. now i know its hard to compare watch brands for they all have different functions, but just to get a general idea.

which one has a better place, IWC or Bell&Ross.
cause i will get the Space3 for sure, with the black rubber strap, i think it looks much better to my own taste if it was the color blend of black and silver.

thanks for replying so soon

Personally, I think IWC is better than Bell & Ross, but Bell & ross is less popular, and they are a young brand, their BR line - square watches are more popular compare to space 3. Whereas IWC has a long history, much better known. The base movement of both brands are by using ETA movement, just the finishing are different. price wise, IWC are higher compare to B & R, it will really depends on your budget. 眨眼

Space 3 is a nice watch, you will not regret it, I would recommand getting a SS strap version and buy an extra set of rubber strap. 眨眼 and when you purchase it, make sure the hand book is the correct one 嘲笑
derisives
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-11-17 15:41
引言回覆

yeah, i've read on their topic discussion where most buyers of the space3 gmt watches dont end up getting the right user manuals.

hmm i am in taiwan, and so far they dont have BR in most of the watch stores i've visited, and even when they do, like you said, they only have the BR line available, so i am not exactly sure on the price range of a Space3.

which one is cheaper by the way, gmt or just regular space three?

in USD, how much is the price for both Space 3 and GMT

thank you for the patience in answering my questions! 非常高興
Beano517
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2007-11-18 01:56
引言回覆

derisives 寫到:
yeah, i've read on their topic discussion where most buyers of the space3 gmt watches dont end up getting the right user manuals.

hmm i am in taiwan, and so far they dont have BR in most of the watch stores i've visited, and even when they do, like you said, they only have the BR line available, so i am not exactly sure on the price range of a Space3.

which one is cheaper by the way, gmt or just regular space three?

in USD, how much is the price for both Space 3 and GMT

thank you for the patience in answering my questions! 非常高興

That's ok 微笑 The regular SS space 3 with rubber strap is the cheapest, I've got mine in HK and the listed price back then was HK$ 30000, which I've got 43% off. (the shop was closing down).

I would say Space 3 is a "old" model, thats why it is difficult to find a new one in the market now a days. If you manage to see a new one with a reasonable price, then you should seriously consider, otherwise, think twice as the second hand watch may need servicing. 眨眼
derisives
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2007-11-18 02:25
引言回覆

whats the currency rate from hk to ntd?
i called up the only dealership that sold more than just BR line watches here in taipei and they said, Space 3 has been out of the market for a few years for its a model thats very old, and nowadays they only sell the BR lines, because somehow thats the "trend" now.

he said they are the main supplier of Bell Ross watches here in asia, and said it was likely to get it for me if i seriously am interested in purchasing it.

so i am just asking around to see what a reasonable price should be and how much discount, so i dont get ripped off.
Beano517
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2007-11-18 02:35
引言回覆

HK$1 = NTD 4.1566 ~ HK$30000 = NTD 124,696, you must ask for their discount rate and bargin for th lowest 眨眼
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔