WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - question for GRAHAM!
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
snakespy
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-05-29 02:12
引言回覆

sorry i can't type chinese
how do you guys think about the quality of GRAHAM, i am so crazy for its design! so what do you think?
flyhigh
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-05-29 04:10
引言回覆

第一次聽到這個牌。
它的錶款設計很大膽粗礦,造型感覺上是給漁夫或潛水夫用的!
submariner3135
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-05-29 11:43
引言回覆

GRAHAM is an old British watch brand with over a hundred years history of watch making. GRAHAM watches company is now owned and promoted by BRITISH MASTERS SA located in La Chaux-de-Funds, Switzerlands and was found in 1995. The first swiss made GRAHAM watches were released in 1997, and all of them were chronograph. Well, they are fascinating, desirable, eye-catching, and most of them are, oversized. But, now that they were manufactured in Switzerland not in British, they used ETA chronograph movement Cal 7750 as based caliber. They are set in high-price luxury watch brands. Those who purchase GRAHAM watches may display unusual individual taste, but I'm definitely not one of them because I won't appreciate high-price watches with an ETA movement. But it's just me..........
snakespy
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2007-05-29 20:31
引言回覆

thank for your answer! now i know better about it!still love it!
pppleo
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2007-05-30 00:11
引言回覆

Although the ETA base movement, but the QC and finishing of the case is better than
other brands with similar price.....
snakespy
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2007-05-30 05:39
引言回覆

just asking that, what is the ETA movement? 非常高興
submariner3135
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2007-05-30 14:04
引言回覆

Sorry, snakespy:
ETA SA Manufacture Horlogere Swisse is one of the world's largest manufacturer of mechanical movement found in 1793. Today this company belongs to SWATCH GROUP, biggest watches group in the world, and it supplies watchmakers almost all over the world. Not like in-house calibers launched by some special high-tech watch brands, ETA movements have average quality, accuracy, technology and very reasonable price. You may see them in an USD 150 TISSOT, and you also see them in an USD 15000 IWC. They are reliable, easily repaired and adjusted, but they are so popular, so easy to see. That's why most watch collectors regard ETA equipped watches as daily use watches instead of collectable timepieces.
snakespy
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2007-05-30 20:45
引言回覆

thanks submariner, finanlly got some ideas about ETA.
submariner3135
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-05-31 10:52
引言回覆

snakespy 寫到:
thanks submariner, finanlly got some ideas about ETA.

Never mind, snakespy:
Hope it would be helpful to you!!
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔