WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - JUST BOUGHT MY IWC 3719, CAN SOME BROTHER HELP ME OUT?????
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
king8482
新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-01-26 08:04
引言回覆

Right, sorry for using english but my computer can write chinese so please understand 困惑 困惑

just bought a IWC 3719-03 a week ago, the watch is moving 4 secs slower every 24 hours with or without the chronograph runing, is that normal??

how long does it takes for a watch to properly run in?? and will my watch improve in terms of accuracy or i have to go back to the IWC service to get it sorted????? 驚訝
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-01-26 09:07
引言回覆

king8482 寫到:
Right, sorry for using english but my computer can write chinese so please understand 困惑 困惑

just bought a IWC 3719-03 a week ago, the watch is moving 4 secs slower every 24 hours with or without the chronograph runing, is that normal??

how long does it takes for a watch to properly run in?? and will my watch improve in terms of accuracy or i have to go back to the IWC service to get it sorted????? 驚訝

I would not think a watch could be running slower very 24 hours with or without chronograph running, usually, when the chronograph is running, the watch will be slower by few more seconds. So, please ensure your observation is correct before taking any further action.

Personally, I do not prefer to have a "slow" watch, and the watch will not compensate by itself by running faster after is so call "run in".

It is better to bring it back to the agent for regulation if you really mind about this, however, before you do so, please ensure your observation that watch is running slow is 100 % correct.

資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-01-26 09:49
引言回覆

oh...man...
you keeps running your chrono within a day?
Nerver to do so...pls....treasure your beauty....
I only use Chrono function while making love....to check durability...indeed....

BTW, I don't like to have my watch lose time per day...even -1s/day is not acceptable!!!
If you can't catch up to time, it means you are a loser....
So I like to have my watch run accurately or gain 1~2s per day.

Suggest you to have your watch serviced at Local AD.
Good luck....

新進會員
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-01-27 09:01
引言回覆

thanks very much for all your help
very much appriciated.....
i will double check again to make sure i am right, wait for my updates
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章