WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - About accuracy of automatics
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-03 03:30
引言回覆

i have posted similar posts before, but this time I provide the details of the offical reply of Tissot switzerland regarding the acccuracy of mechanical watches.

Actually, I believe this reply is not just applicable to Tissot, but also other brands using ETA movements.

" The majority of watches that do not have a chronometer certificate have average precision tolerances of between -10/+30 seconds per day. To earn the title of chronometer, the mechanical movement’s average daily variation in rate must be between -4/+6 seconds per day.

However, a qualified TISSOT watchmaker can adjust the precision of a watch to an absolute maximum achievement of accuracy of about +8 seconds a day depending on the movement and on the individual habits of the wearer. "

I hope this post can help all brothers and sisters concerning accuracy problems.
watchfreak
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-03 09:07
引言回覆

Appreciate the sharing of this information. However, as it has pointed out, it must be :

Qualified Tissot watchmaker

who is this person? are thoese guys in the swatch group all are consided "qualified". When you walk into the service certer, you will see many watch technicians, they are all service watch technicians, they service all brands under swatch group, is every one there so called tissot watch maker ?
dbssimon
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2005-12-03 13:34
引言回覆

I think this refers to swatchgroup technicians. Or those Tissot watchmakers in switzerland.

That means the swatchgroup customer service centres are willing to help us on this matter.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔