WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [分享]1000文感恩之勞力士(懷念教授!)
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
dwcny
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-09-21 23:27
引言回覆

Adding another step to reach 100th floor...

Dear Prof. Les,

I have learned a great deal from this amazing "building", thank you so much in graciously sharing your collection for others to enjoy and learn. I've finally reached 50th floor last night, so I went out and bought a small cheese cake, some strweberries, and a bottle of bubbly, as a tiny milestone celebration of my own at home. I still have a long way ahead of me yet I am determined to reach the top one day. 微笑

I booked a flight back to new york city for Christmas this December, I will then pick up my daddy's DJ and share it with everyone here. Hope it's in time for your 100th floor celebration.

微笑
joechen99
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-09-21 23:35
引言回覆

dwcny 寫到:

Dear Prof. Les,

I have learned a great deal from this amazing "building", thank you so much in graciously sharing your collection for others to enjoy and learn. I've finally reached 50th floor last night, so I went out and bought a small cheese cake, some strweberries, and a bottle of bubbly, as a tiny milestone celebration of my own at home. I still have a long way ahead of me yet I am determined to reach the top one day. 微笑

I booked a flight back to new york city for Christmas this December, I will then pick up my daddy's DJ and share it with everyone here. Hope it's in time for your 100th floor celebration.

微笑

替 教授 期待中 驚訝

終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-09-21 23:49
引言回覆

Look at this three
I know the reason why I bought this 18038 without any hesitation
les3466
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-09-22 00:13
引言回覆

dwcny 寫到:

Dear Prof. Les,

微笑

Thanks
And take your time and enjoy 51,52.....
And the cake,fruit.....as well

December will be a good time to reach 101 眨眼
les3466
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-09-22 00:28
引言回覆

joechen99 寫到:
dwcny 寫到:

Dear Prof. Les,

微笑

替 教授 期待中 驚訝

We all
期待中 哈 哈 哈
watch-fan
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-09-22 01:19
引言回覆

教授, 不好意思, 好久沒來拜訪了, 因為很怕中勞毒, 在這種緊張時刻, 我也來幫忙蓋樓. 希望早日破世界紀錄. 哈 哈 哈
dwcny
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-09-22 01:36
引言回覆

les3466 寫到:
joechen99 寫到:
dwcny 寫到:

Dear Prof. Les,

[自宮]

I booked a flight back to new york city for Christmas this December, I will then pick up my daddy's DJ and share it with everyone here. Hope it's in time for your 100th floor celebration. 微笑

替 教授 期待中 驚訝

We all
期待中 哈 哈 哈

久哥還說英文不好哩 困惑

教授 我猜這樓十月中前就過百啦 只好希望趕上101
les3466
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2007-09-22 20:31
引言回覆

les reminds me
To pick one of my KG bracelet will solve the problem