終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2006-04-30 20:43
引言回覆

gavinstamen 寫到:
calatravayang 寫到:
gavinstamen 寫到:
配戴舒適度

can anyone digging more on this? is there any evidence any factory with concern of 舒適度? the choice of different leather and material for strap and braclet of course is an approach, but is it the only way? to my best knowldge, that's the only thing has been done so far.

i notice that usually, the most cosy way to wear a watch is the case back of the watch is acctually 'glued' to my wrist, thanks to my weat. ( for example, some said the polisheded back of rolex oyster is an excellent example of attaching wrist. but i doubt the original design is intended for comfort wearing. it just happened by chance).

some watches are so chunky, and too heavy to be "gluded on". and you can either fasten the strap/braclet or pull it higher part on your wrist. both attempts leave annoying itchy red marks on. especially when the back is cleverly engraved, $%^(, your wrist has been engrave as well.

regardless the bracelet or strap used, the weight contribute to 舒適度 as well to great extent.

就舒適度來說,錶帶的部分自然是一大關鍵,但除了錶帶和你說的重量之外,我認為錶耳的設計也很重要,它決定了一支錶能不能夠貼合手腕的弧度,對於錶徑大和厚的錶來說尤其重要

再考慮多一點的話,帶扣(尤其是折疊扣)也是一個因素

有道理.

就不懂, 為什么現在的錶的case back花樣這么多, 刻工厰, 刻火車頭, 刻船, 刻時區, 刻鳥啊馬的再寫點字, 什么都有.

老實的光光的, 或者display back最舒服.
光光的表背流汗時整支表會緊緊黏在手上,非常不舒服,這是戴rolex的切身之痛.
BarryHo
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2006-05-01 21:08
引言回覆

或許退一步想,
準確度並不是原先選它的唯一初衷!

初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2006-05-10 17:50
引言回覆