謝謝
Spenser

那是潤年顯示,表示現在是四年週期裡的第三年
Watchbus
腕錶巴士站長
腕錶巴士站長
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-08-08 23:01
引言回覆

As reguards of my limited experiences, I do not know any better than you to come out with a suggestion. But, my hands get contamninated with blood and body fluid very frequently. I have to wash my hand qite a few times every work day.

Therefore, what suffice to be my everyday watch, I need a watch which case is made of Stainless Steel or Taitanium. The water resistance usually need to be greater tha 100 neters. Usuall,they have need to be in SS or Titanium bands, so it would made hand-washing much easier. I will never wear a dress watch with 30 m WR and a highend Alligator band since it will certainly puzzle me with the question -- To wash or not to wash, it is a question. 眨眼

Besides, I need dates and seconds,especially. If you put your finger to calculate the pulsation of the patient, How could I pull out another cellular phone and rely on the small clock on it, to count the pulse rate 眼睛轉啊轉

Of course, any physicians and surgeons may choose quite different watches. As far as I could recall, only my 2 bosses own a Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph and a Roger Dubuis Perpetual Calendar, respectivly. Other ordinary visiting staffes actually had a quite diversity of watches, including TAG-Heuer, Panerai, Rolex SD, Rolex Precision, Cartier Tank, Omega Contellation, JLC Lady, Chanel...... 耍酷

Many of them even had cheep quartz or electric watches,with uncertain brand names. They never ever will think of giving a dime to esteem our so-called horology. 害羞 害羞

Joy1231 has put a quite frank trend that the annual income of the most medical doctors are rapidly declimbing, which I believe it would come to only one half of the current pay in 5-10 years. Only some famous and powerful figures could maintain current status of pay. No good if they also want to be a serious watch collectors.

I do not have specific suggestion, since even medical doctors have quite different personal profile, you got to let him chooze between possibilities. Better evaluate wit S.O.A.P, set down a treatment plan and discuss with each prognosis, then everybody would be happy after making the right decision.

Just my 2C

進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-08-08 23:27
引言回覆

JOY1231 寫到:
醫生現在的行情只比公務員好一些

各位別期望太高.

再過10年,連招的第一志願,肯定不會是醫學系.

醫師的收入確實不多, 我的好朋友開在SOGO附近, 在全年無休的狀況下, 一年約可賺個80~100萬元, 不過認識一些醫師到是有很多好處的, 至於有什麼好處, 等你生病時就知道了 眨眼
comet
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-08-09 11:49
引言回覆

這是寫給國稅局看的吧! 驚訝
分區版面管理員
分區版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-08-09 12:08
引言回覆

comet 寫到:
這是寫給國稅局看的吧! 驚訝

最近賤鴇局赤字連連
難過 難過 困惑
搞不好是真的
醫療體係要等年底結算才知到有沒有賺錢
可能被扣回去 難過 難過 難過 難過 難過 難過
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-08-09 23:05
引言回覆

It's the same thing in the US. The doctors here are being controlled by the insurance companies, so the fees are set by the insurance, not the doctors. On top of it, they have to spend a lot for liability insurance (prevent being sued by patients), and it's really expensive. If you add in the cost to medical school and all the expenses, they really don't make that much. And it's very stressful. 難過

Of course, plastic surgeons are still very profitable. 哈 哈 哈
k168
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2004-08-16 20:40
引言回覆

GP Vintage 1945自動醫生錶
Chuang
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-08-17 19:10
引言回覆

JOY1231 寫到:
醫生現在的行情只比公務員好一些

各位別期望太高.

再過10年,連招的第一志願,肯定不會是醫學系.

如果真是這樣的話,試想要把自己的生命交給社會上的一些非菁英人士(例如三科不到一百分也能上大學的人),不知道大家作何感想...... 難過 難過 難過
JOY1231
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-08-17 20:09
引言回覆

Chuang 寫到:
JOY1231 寫到:
醫生現在的行情只比公務員好一些

各位別期望太高.

再過10年,連招的第一志願,肯定不會是醫學系.

如果真是這樣的話,試想要把自己的生命交給社會上的一些非菁英人士(例如三科不到一百分也能上大學的人),不知道大家作何感想...... 難過 難過 難過
目前台灣醫療費用支出(NHE)約占GDP的6%,而OECD國家最低值為7.5%,此比較數據意味著即使國內醫療服務量已經足夠,甚至過剩,但民眾所接受醫療服務的「質感」仍偏低。如果我們要在10年內達到OECD國家水準,則每年NHE成長率須比GDP成長率高2~3%始可達成。然現今行政院所核定之4.03%健保費成長率,甚至低於我國GDP平均成長率。換句話說,若不做調整,10年後,台灣可能會成為醫療落後國家!

如果醫生的income 普遍比電子新貴還少,你想將來那些菁英會繼續從事這種工時長,而又高風險(醫療糾紛)的行業嗎?
Caliber 89
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-08-17 22:16
引言回覆

[/quote]目前台灣醫療費用支出(NHE)約占GDP的6%,而OECD國家最低值為7.5%,此比較數據意味著即使國內醫療服務量已經足夠,甚至過剩,但民眾所接受醫療服務的「質感」仍偏低。如果我們要在10年內達到OECD國家水準,則每年NHE成長率須比GDP成長率高2~3%始可達成。然現今行政院所核定之4.03%健保費成長率,甚至低於我國GDP平均成長率。換句話說,若不做調整,10年後,台灣可能會成為醫療落後國家!

如果醫生的income 普遍比電子新貴還少,你想將來那些菁英會繼續從事這種工時長,而又高風險(醫療糾紛)的行業嗎?[/quote]
醫生是社會福利政策下的犧牲者, 沒辦法的 難過到哭
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共6頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔