WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [問題]有孔?無孔? (Just for Rolex sporty watch)
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
Etacaa
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-09-17 09:00
引言回覆

William, sorry for replying late. I didn't spend much time on web these few days. I got your private message too.

That's just a rumor. Some people believe that the last few "see thorugh holes" verions would be more "collectable" in the future because they would be "relatively newer" (compared to older serial #) and still have the holes (compared to Y85xxxx+). "Y7xxxxx~Y85xxxx" was just a rough range. I guess a few people on the web created this rumor. But, it is just another speculation. Don't take it too seriously. Buy what you like and love what you buy.

I was wrong about the "etched crown" before. The "etched crown" started way before Y85xxxxx. Someone posted an answer here before. So, the Y that you are looking after should have the "etched crown".

I got mine in the US.
William
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-09-25 11:23
引言回覆

Dear Etacaa,

Thank you so much for your kind help. I appreciate it.

William
BB
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-09-25 12:32
引言回覆

DateJust 老早就改成沒洞
運動表改款改成沒洞
最主要的原因我猜是省事省工
不用打洞打穿還有把庫存錶殼用調

我的Y字頭16600 spring bar(有洞款)
就被我玩壞還好我還有原裝配件
有孔只要一根牙籤即可將錶帶卸下
沒孔得要有工具
不然錶殼都是傷
耐用不耐用跟有孔沒孔無關
那根spring bar才是最重要
有孔只是方便你看spring bar是否完全伸出(不過也不是真正通通伸出來還是有些距離)

這次去敦南小姐還不肯賣我spring bar
把玩壞給她看她也是說NO
我的備用spring bar還是跟老美水貨商打屁好久才肯賣我
兩根5美金這還是4/5年前的價格
有16600的千萬別試那條"犀牛"牌尼龍帶
因為帶厚殼也厚裝不起來
別因小失大為了20美金的錶帶拿你十萬元的表開玩笑

勞力士錶殼錶帶機心分開做不時間做
(不是一心配一殼一鏡這樣生產...殼可能做較多吧)
這些有孔的也有可能是之前先做好的庫存
就跟水晶有雷射無雷射一樣
總不能全報廢吧

簡單說要自己換錶帶就買有孔
不會想換帶就買無孔
其他聽聽就好
William
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-09-25 13:53
引言回覆

Thanks, BB. I already get one with no holes but I gotta a problem: due to my small wrist, the clasp of my oysterlock bracelet seems to biased to the other side (outer side). Well, it's fine to me but the problem is that the head of the watch is easy to biased to the same side as the clasp. You know what I am talking about? 害羞 Do you have this kind of experience? Mmmmm.... maybe the next one I should go for Datejust, 36mm diameter might make the oyster bracelet more fit to me. Just curious.

OK, guys, I know you are all Rolex experts and here is a quesrion: one of my friends here asked me that if he just wanna buy "one" Rolex, which one should he go? I would like to hear your suggestions since I know you guys play R-brand for a quite long time, all right? Thanks. 耍酷
BB
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-09-25 20:40
引言回覆

試試再拆掉1/2節錶帶
並且把錶帶調整到錶扣最裡面
不過戴一陣子錶帶還是會鬆一點

if I only can pick one Rolex.....16610 the classical one
William
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-09-25 22:20
引言回覆

Dear BB,

That is what I told him but he said he never dive why recommend a dive watch for him......so I feel 驚訝 , 驚訝 and then 困惑 . hahaha......

Anyway, I already tried it but still 困惑 ........the bracelet is tight but just not so comfortable as my Aquatimeter. I think the IWC's bracelet system is really a design for user.

By the way, you are done of your vacation and back for work? Wish you have a nice weekend.

William
BB
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-09-26 03:36
引言回覆

I never dive.
I only go to YMCA's pool!
I still got the 16600 SD! (my first Rolex was 14060 Sub No Date)
至於錶帶勞力士幾十年沒改
只能說耐久耐用吧...It’s not fancy but last for a long time!

You have a nice weekend too!
gyc_gpgp
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-09-26 10:11
引言回覆

I like the new one
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章