對我這個龜毛的人來說,挑狀況最好的對我來說更重要的多 :p

ps. 照片讓大家見笑了 ^^||
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-07-25 11:39
引言回覆

calatrava兄,

Great job. It's not too bad. For amateurs like us, we can't just expect the pictures turn out as good as SteveG's. 哈 哈 哈 Anyway, the greatest thing about Digi Cam is anyone can just spend some time and play with all the features... and you can take as many pictures as you want. So if you have a lot of time, I'm sure you can figure out what's best for you.

I haven't had time to look at the problem during the day. I'll let you know if I see anything.
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-07-25 11:44
引言回覆

oldk 寫到:
另外..我很佩服這支的錶面設計師...這種非標準排列的功能面盤...本來就需要更講究視覺影響與錶面協調平衡.......而這支Reserve竟然可以大膽的破壞主盤面.........只有二個字形容 : 真屌 !!

若要買手上鍊....這支真是最佳首選!!

oldk兄, I think the whole PanoDate Series is very 屌. You are absolutely right about the "off center, yet balance" design. This is probably one of the first things that catches my eyes.

And if you compare all the handwinding watches, this is probably the best deal. I think the key is the Stainless Steel offering.
oldk
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-07-25 14:00
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:

oldk兄, I think the whole PanoDate Series is very 屌. You are absolutely right about the "off center, yet balance" design. This is probably one of the first things that catches my eyes.

And if you compare all the handwinding watches, this is probably the best deal. I think the key is the Stainless Steel offering.

flyback兄
你說的沒錯.....
尤其這只藍剛指針還僅止於Stainless Steel 專屬的.....當天看K金款的指針也是黃K金的.
calatravayang
榮譽版面管理員
榮譽版面管理員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-07-25 14:03
引言回覆

oldk兄,你的是藍鋼針?
我的看起來像亮黑色,起碼跟我其他兩支用藍鋼針的錶看起來明顯不同 @_@

btw,這錶的整體風格我認為還是配SS好看 :p
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-07-25 18:29
引言回覆

PR and PanoGraph use black hands. PanoMaticLunar uses blue. It matches the moonphase plate. I think that's probably the only good looking combination. Black hands doesn't match the moonphase, and no one would want to have a black moonphase. 眨眼
oldk
進階會員
進階會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-07-25 18:44
引言回覆

calatravayang 寫到:
oldk兄,你的是藍鋼針?
我的看起來像亮黑色,起碼跟我其他兩支用藍鋼針的錶看起來明顯不同 @_@

btw,這錶的整體風格我認為還是配SS好看 :p

calatrava兄....對呀??
我的三支都是很明顯的藍鋼針喔....
oldk