It is not difficult to be the 2nd panerai
chiewata
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2008-07-13 18:01
引言回覆

cedarwood 寫到:
chiewata 寫到:
According to some info I picked online Anonimo is infact started by a group of people who associated with Panerai which refused to relocate from Florence, Italy after Richmont group takeover. So some say these group of people are the original Panerai designers which continue to "modernized" Panerai as opposed to Panerai under Richmont who decide to continue to chew on its historical background.

I have spotted a Militare Last Edition Model 2004 at an AD showcase limited to 300 pieces and the crown and locking device is at 6 o'clock very special and unique design sells at half the price of my 164.

http://www.anonimo.com/models/militare.html

it's a special and unique design alright; however, i don't feel it's a very logical design...
basically it's a watch that should've been turned 90 degree counter-clockwise...

The position of the crown is logical IMHO but more thought needed to solve the problem of having the lug and strap in its way.....the current solution of lifting the strap and lug to wind the crown is interesting but not practical.
chiewata
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2008-07-13 18:04
引言回覆

gst 寫到:
highly skilled watch design
but very low skilled marketing and packaging

if they could learn a little from richmont
It is not difficult to be the 2nd panerai

Marketing and packaging of luxury products need lots and lots of $$$$$ to accomplished and that is what Anonimo and many independent watch maker lack of that's why of almost more then half of what we pay for our Pammy goes to the marketing campaign........ 哈 哈 哈
gst
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2008-07-13 18:50
引言回覆

i say their price are too high for a new brand
alexlt730512
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2008-07-14 00:59
引言回覆

i think the watches somehow look weird??? 耍酷
viclin39
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期一 2008-07-14 09:46
引言回覆

i don't really like the design of the watch and the logo.
it looks like the watch sell at the night market.

前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔