flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-06-04 22:04
引言回覆

Papageno 寫到:
有一種感覺....大家對DD公司的印象似乎漸漸轉趨負面!!!!

或許,這是個"不當擴張"的好教材....

Yeah, I agree. I think people are still interested in the watches, but DD needs to sort our their business issues first. IMHO, USD3000 is not a lot for a watch like this, but it's still a lot of money.

I think it's still ok to buy one (given you don't mind waiting), but just don't put any money down.
sadinfish
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2004-06-04 23:26
引言回覆

Dear:Flyback兄

好可惜我是比信用卡的,現在訂金己過了數 驚訝 ,但是
就連交貨日期的E-mail也未收到。 難過

sadinfish 非常生氣
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-06-05 00:36
引言回覆

sadinfish 寫到:

就連交貨日期的E-mail也未收到。 難過

sadinfish 非常生氣

Don't worry, he'll deliver, but you just have to wait a little bit longer. From everything that I've read and heard, DD is pretty honest, so he won't take the money and run. The reason for me to suggest not to put anything down, is to make yourself feel better. It's just psychological. 害羞

My colleague said he went back to all the DD related thread in TZ and he noticed there's a big jump in orders after October. People who ordered it before October didn't have to wait long at all. I'm suspecting people started ordering once they'd seen more user comments. I still remember reading our great papageno's first report on DD. It was tooooo beautiful. I knew I couldn't get it, but that was when I told my colleague about it... 嘲笑 FYI, He placed his order on 12/4.

And then I started talking to one of the first US owners from TP and he confirmed that it's beautiful piece ("it's better than pictures"). He recently sold his for a little less than what he'd paid for, so we know the value still holds. I actually thought he could sell for more. 眨眼

Anyway, my colleague is German, and if he gets a faster response from DD, then I'll let you guys know.
yym
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-06-05 00:57
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
sadinfish 寫到:

就連交貨日期的E-mail也未收到。 難過

sadinfish 非常生氣

Don't worry, he'll deliver, but you just have to wait a little bit longer. From everything that I've read and heard, DD is pretty honest, so he won't take the money and run. The reason for me to suggest not to put anything down, is to make yourself feel better. It's just psychological. 害羞

My colleague said he went back to all the DD related thread in TZ and he noticed there's a big jump in orders after October. People who ordered it before October didn't have to wait long at all. I'm suspecting people started ordering once they'd seen more user comments. I still remember reading our great papageno's first report on DD. It was tooooo beautiful. I knew I couldn't get it, but that was when I told my colleague about it... 嘲笑 FYI, He placed his order on 12/4.

And then I started talking to one of the first US owners from TP and he confirmed that it's beautiful piece ("it's better than pictures"). He recently sold his for a little less than what he'd paid for, so we know the value still holds. I actually thought he could sell for more. 眨眼

Anyway, my colleague is German, and if he gets a faster response from DD, then I'll let you guys know.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=125355&messageid=1084397358
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-06-05 02:49
引言回覆

yym 寫到:

Yes, that's the guy I talked to. I haven't met him in real life, but will meet up with him someday (he lives pretty close to me). He helped me getting my watch too. Very nice guy. 嘲笑
shieh
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-06-05 13:52
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
yym 寫到:

Yes, that's the guy I talked to. I haven't met him in real life, but will meet up with him someday (he lives pretty close to me). He helped me getting my watch too. Very nice guy. 嘲笑

flyback 兄
網上這隻為何沒用藍鋼螺絲(heat blued screw)????
sadinfish
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期六 2004-06-05 20:57
引言回覆

Dear:shieh大大

因為反光問題,藍鋼鑼絲,給折射變了色吧!

sadinfish
king
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期日 2004-06-06 15:36
引言回覆

mmm...我倒看過有些D.D的圖片,在鵝頸微調的那顆螺絲,
原本應該是藍鋼螺絲的,不曉得為什麼變成一般螺絲?! 眼睛轉啊轉
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-06-15 01:35
引言回覆

Hi guys,

My friend said DD wrote back and said his watch will be ready in a month or so. They even asked him about his preferred payment method and all. So I guess he's seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. He ordered the watch at the beginning of December, so if this update holds true, then it'll end up taking him 7-8 months for the watch.

Good luck everyone.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
3頁(共6頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔