前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2
發表人 內容
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-05-13 22:18
引言回覆

Anonymous 寫到:
Flyback: Thanks for your help. Because there are very big price range about the watch winder and no much discussion about the winder. So I don't know how to buy a worth one. For example, Orbita need $250 or more for 1 watch winder, and newport need $179. 我認為大部份的winder應該都是大陸做的,應該可以賣得更便宜

A few months ago (I think it's 2 months), International Wristwatch magazine had a very thorough Winder special. I just found out that they have posted the whole section online. Please read it as soon as possible though, b/c this is definitely not the current issue. 微笑

Click here for the article!!!!

I'm not sure if they are all made in China. I think the nicer ones are not. At least I hope not. 裝白ㄘ
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-05-13 22:22
引言回覆

rolex1016 寫到:
好棒的樂高喔
不知flyback兄知道哪有賣嗎 嘲笑

flyback 寫到:
Just for fun... Check this out!! 眨眼 眨眼

Rolex1016,

Hi, I think there's a link in the article which links you to the Legomindstorms.com site. It's not as cheap as I thought, and you'll probably need to hack the software a little bit. However, this should be a really fun project. I think the guy made it so that the winder can wind in both directions. 讚
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-05-13 22:23
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:

Please read it as soon as possible though, b/c this is definitely not the current issue. 微笑

Sorry, I didn't realize you can read the cover story of past issues as well. Take your time!!! 害羞
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-05-13 22:33
引言回覆

volu 寫到:
I do not recommend to use watch winder unless your watch is a Perpetual Calendar. For normal automatic watch, just leave it as if. Wind it again when it stops. For your reference.

This is a very debatable topic though. There are watchmakers who believe that unnecessary winding is not good for the watch. However, the opposite camp thinks you should let the watch stayed lubricant, especially the oil is so good these days that it wouldn't shorten your service interval.

I think it should be somewhere in the middle, and you should do it for your own convenience. So if you don't want to set the time too often, then get a winder. If you don't care, just make sure you wind it and let the watch run every once in a while.

my 2 ¢
chiukh2007
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2004-05-13 22:34
引言回覆

volu 寫到:
I do not recommend to use watch winder unless your watch is a Perpetual Calendar. For normal automatic watch, just leave it as if. Wind it again when it stops. For your reference.

Agree. If you have a watch that you don't wear often, you can just wind it when you want to wear it. Or you can wind it every few months.
But if you have 2 or 3 daily watches and you are rotating them everyday, then a watch winder will be very useful. I brought this ERS watch winder from e-bay. It is made in China. It costed around NT6000. It functions very well in the last 2 years.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
2頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔