是否訂單太多?
驚訝 驚訝

sadinfish
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期二 2004-05-25 22:44
引言回覆

I believe they are having some problems. However you want to think, Hartmut has actually announced his departure in TZ.

See Hartmut's response.

My friend placed an order in December and he's still waiting. Last time when he emailed DD, they told him they are having some problems with their supplier for the box. I'm not sure where it stands now.
yym
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-05-26 00:45
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
I believe they are having some problems. However you want to think, Hartmut has actually announced his departure in TZ.

See Hartmut's response.

My friend placed an order in December and he's still waiting. Last time when he emailed DD, they told him they are having some problems with their supplier for the box. I'm not sure where it stands now.

Any more news? 困惑
wy02
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-05-26 00:49
引言回覆

sadinfish 寫到:
各位大大

不知有否大大知道D.D是否有甚麼問題?
他們E-mail早前出現問題,現在又遲遲不覆E-Mail
是否訂單太多?

sadinfish

hope this help 驚訝

wy02 在 星期三 2004-05-26 01:57 作了第 1 次修改
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-05-26 01:05
引言回覆

I'm glad to hear they have someone in place of Hartmut, they definitely need to communicate with the customers better.
yym
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-05-26 05:22
引言回覆

flyback 寫到:
I'm glad to hear they have someone in place of Hartmut, they definitely need to communicate with the customers better.

Any news on their production situation?
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-05-26 11:39
引言回覆

I haven't heard anything other than they had trouble with the box supplier (I think the guy got into an accident, and it's too expensive for them to ship out the boxes and watches seperately). However, my speculation is that they have taken far too many orders and they are having problems with the logistics and supply chain.

Over the past 6 months, the watch world has gone nuts for DD watches. We are talking about a complete handcrafted German watch with nicely polished and modified movement for around USD3000. For comparison sake, Lange 1815 (entry level, very similiar small second, with precious metal) is listed at around USD 9000. I personally feel that DD has made a mistake with its market position. The father and the son have simply miscalculated the demand and they are overwhelmed by all the orders.

Of course, this is just my pure speculation and it is very well possible that they are just taking their time to make sure all products are being finished to the highest grade and simply don't have time to deal with the customers. I don't want to scare my fellow watchbus passengers, and I really hope they can turn this around. Hey, even though I didn't buy one, I'm still anxious to see what the actual product is like.

Anyway, enough BS. My friend has emailed him (he's German, so hopefully they can respond to him a bit quicker), and I'll keep everyone posted if I hear anything.
sadinfish
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-05-26 14:21
引言回覆

致:Flyback兄

我想事情未必是這樣簡單,我的Order from是由"雙卦號"
保險郵件寄去的。他們的員工簽收了(11/May/04),但到現在說
還未收到及不覆E-mail。
而Ordea form 上填滿了"信用卡"資料,是随便可以過數的。
今次真真是 驚訝 驚訝 困惑

sadinfish
king
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-05-26 18:11
引言回覆

咦?!
我當初是這樣oder的...
email D.D我想要的款式!
D.D收到之後,email給我order form!
確認之後,Fax給D.D.
D.D收到之後,email給我confirm

接下來應該就是等D.D完工通知
然後匯錢(因為我選電匯付款)
D.D收到確認後,寄送物品.

ps:我二月底order的,依照D.D現在的情況
我想7,8月收到完工通知是跑不掉的,說不定更晚ㄋ....
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-05-26 20:26
引言回覆

king 寫到:
咦?!
我當初是這樣oder的...
email D.D我想要的款式!
D.D收到之後,email給我order form!
確認之後,Fax給D.D.
D.D收到之後,email給我confirm

接下來應該就是等D.D完工通知
然後匯錢(因為我選電匯付款)
D.D收到確認後,寄送物品.

ps:我二月底order的,依照D.D現在的情況
我想7,8月收到完工通知是跑不掉的,說不定更晚ㄋ....

That sounds like what my friend did. He didn't put any deposit down either (which is good).
從之前的文章開始顯示:
前往頁面 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  下一頁
1頁(共6頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔