WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Consultation: for engagement watch,txs
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
xebec
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2007-09-19 19:42
引言回覆

Just want to get an engagement watch for her, and i have some choices as follows, any one can give me some suggestion, really appreciate it.

1. Jaeger LeCoultre (Master Compressor Automatic White Diamond)
2. Jaeger LeCoultre (Master Compressor Chronograph_Lady white Diamond)
3. Jaeger LeCoultre (Reverso Melibee WG)
4. Panerai (PAM212 Luminor 1950 Chrono flyback)
5. Cartier (Santos 100)
6. Chanel-H0970 white

if its possible, would u pls advice me the price as well. Txs
submariner3135
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2007-09-19 20:29
引言回覆

Well, congratulations!!
An engagement watch means long time promise and a good watch with both good inside and outside is the first choice.
Ok! Basically JLC, PANERAI and CARTIER are in the same territory. CHANEL won't be my choice for watchmaking is not their speciality but jewelry is.
As their looks, they all have their own styles and I think PAMERAI is too manly for a girl. So, JLC and CARTIER will be among my choice.
As their inside, I mean the mechanical movements, SANTOS has an ETA movement( ETA cal 2892 A2 ) and JLC has an in-house caliber. So, I have to put SANTOS aside. PANERAI luminor 1950 Chrono flyback also has an ETA based caliber.
All these three JLCs are remarkable and outstanding. Well, good choices !!
Honestly I think Reverso would be my choice because at the thought of JLC, most people come to Reverso. Master Compressor is also good. But Reverso seems more delicate and suitable for a girl. Melibee white gold version with a self-winding in-house movement is definitely the best choice.

That's my opinion, but your future wife's opinion is more important and you should respect it. Take her to the authorized dealers and let her make her own choice.

Congratulations again.
BB
白金會員
白金會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-09-20 00:57
引言回覆

Rolex
xebec
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2007-09-20 17:15
引言回覆

Submariner,thank you very much for ur reply, it's really helpful, I have showed to my gf these watches, she looks prefer Jaeger LeCoultre (Master Compressor Automatic White Diamond) , so would u pls advice me the roughly price of it. Txs
dwcny
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-09-21 04:26
引言回覆

Take your fiancée to Cartier to look at Ballon Bleu (藍氣球系列)
實品比圖好看十倍   Bling Bling 哈 哈 哈

xebec
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-09-21 14:54
引言回覆

thats the new release,isnt it? i will let her have a look, maybe she will like it, so can u advice me how much is this one with dimond?
submariner3135
終極會員
終極會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-09-21 15:08
引言回覆

xebec 寫到:
Submariner,thank you very much for ur reply, it's really helpful, I have showed to my gf these watches, she looks prefer Jaeger LeCoultre (Master Compressor Automatic White Diamond) , so would u pls advice me the roughly price of it. Txs

Well, xebec:
The retail price of Master Compressor Automatic White Diamond is USD 7950. I think you can get 30~35% off discount in the authorized dealer.
jxtsui
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-09-21 15:26
引言回覆

I'm afraid the discount is reduced to only 20% after the price raise by JLC in July this year. Not easy to bargain for further discount for JLC items even if I offer to pay by cash. : (

Ballon Bleu is nice. I saw one in TST HK last Sunday. Though personally I like JLC, I would prefer to receive a Cartier as engagement watch.

Has your fiancee ever made any slightest indication on her dream watch (or so)? Try to get that one and she must be moved!

Congrats Xebec!!!
xebec
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-09-21 19:03
引言回覆

Txs, Guys, u r so kind, so whats the movment of Ballon Bleu?
xebec
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期五 2007-09-21 19:05
引言回覆

and by the way, is it possible to get discount of catier, or hard to, isnt it?
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共2頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔