WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - BLANCPAIN Fifty Fathoms
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
yym
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-06-09 07:52
引言回覆

Please comment on this watch. How is it compare to Rolex Submarine or Omega Seamaster? And any ideas on how much it is after discount?
flyback
歐美特派員
歐美特派員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-06-09 10:46
引言回覆

To me, it's a "dressy" diver watch (which I like). In terms of durability, it can't compare to a Rolex (honestly, would you wear a BP to deep sea or engage in any "extreme" activity?). In terms of history, it's right there with Rolex. It has just past 50 years as well, and it was designed for the French Navy, b/c they wanted a watch can go down 50 Fathoms (almost 100M) with accuracy.

It uses a 100 hour power reserve FP ultra thin movement and you can probably find more information from some of the purists or TZ discussion.

Some info from the BP website.

I actually started a similar thread a while back, but I was asking for the FF 50th anniversary series. That's one of my favorite diver watches (also one of the most expensive). If you want to compare, you should compare it to UN Marine Diver, GP Sea Hawk 2, or Chopard LUC Diver. Those are all the dressy diver watches and it's a more even comparison.
Papageno
資深會員
資深會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2004-06-09 22:38
引言回覆

GP Sea Hawk 2蠻有特色的,又有歷史,值得去探討瞭解一下....
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章