µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤­ 2005-11-11 19:22
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¤S¤@°¦¸ò¨T¨®¼t¦X§@¥Xªº©Ç¿ö
kevinc
¤À°Ïª©­±ºÞ²z­û
¤À°Ïª©­±ºÞ²z­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» 2005-11-12 22:48
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¨º­Ó·Æ°Êªºlever,À³¸Ó¬OÂê©w©M¶}©ñ(lock, unlock, lock->0)­p®É¥\¯àªº§a,§@ªÌ(Jaw)´£¨Ñªº»¡©ú:

- (1) Lever to the left, locked position, cannot start, stop or reset the chrono function, the watch case will still click when pushed at 6 or 12 o'clock, but nothing happens with the chrono hands.
- (2) Lever in the centre, unlocked position, can start, stop or reset the chrono
- (3) Lever to the right, reset locked, can start or stop the chrono but cannot reset the chrono, enabling continuous start stop without accidentally resetting. when the crystal (case) at 6 o'clock is pushed, it will still click but chrono hands do not reset. When crystal (case) is pushed continuously at 12 o'clock, it will start, stop, start, stop and so on

­p®É¥\¯àªº±Ò°Ê,°±¤î©Mreset to zeroªº¾Þ§@¤è¦¡,§@ªÌ´£¥Xªº»¡©ú:

- You push the crystal (case) down, "click!", at 12 o'clock to start the chrono, chrono starts and the case returns to flat position
- You push the crystal (case) down, "click!", at 12 o'clock again to stop the chrono, chrono hands stop with the right seconds, minute and hour indicated and stationary. the case returns to flat position
- You push the crystal (case) down, "click!", at 6 o'clock and reset the chrono, the chrono seconds, minute and hour hands reset to zero and the case returns to flat position.
BarryHo
¥Õª÷·|­û
¥Õª÷·|­û
µoªí µoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ 2005-11-21 16:32
¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

cool idea.
«e©¹:

±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±µoªí¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¦^ÂФ峹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±½s¿è¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±§R°£¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¶i¦æ§ë²¼