WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - Daniel Roth
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2006-01-26 20:54
引言回覆

I am considering to buy watch but not sure what brand i should get. Since I am a new comer and really dunno much about watches, wish you could give me some ideas.

As noted in another thread, I am thinking about choosing between Chronosiwss Opus or Zenith Chronomaster Open. Today,a sales person recommend a brand called Daniel Roth. He said that this watch maker worked for PP before so his watches movement quality is excellent.

Ignore other factors, only concer the movement of the watch, which brand is better? The Daniel Roth watch he recommended is roudn about 50000HKD after discount. (he didn't tell me the model number, so basically, i have no idea about what it calls.)

Any suggestion?
lecturer
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2006-01-26 20:57
引言回覆

Just checked the website, the name of the watch the salesman recommended should be Lady Chronograph (steel one without diamond). Is the movement of this watch good compare to Chronoswiss Opus and Zenith Chronomaster Open?
eddiekao
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2008-01-31 22:19
引言回覆

I owned some of DR and GG since 2001 , I am sure the quality and service are really good. But I will suggest you go for a little bit high end of DR, GG watch ,specially for GG go for Octo type, few days ago I saw the Gefico Safari . Do hard to say how beautiful it is.
新進會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2013-05-22 16:23
引言回覆

Thank you so much! I will print it out to know what you mean.

初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2013-05-22 19:55
引言回覆

IMHO, DR does a better job in their complication pieces. Its case design is quite unique in the market.

Dingo 在 星期三 2013-05-22 21:30 作了第 1 次修改
Dingo
初級會員
初級會員
發表 發表於: 星期三 2013-05-22 20:09
引言回覆

Back to your movement question, i believe most entry DR pieces use 3rd party (non-ETA) movements.

Chronoswiss uses ETA 7750 workhorse movements + in-house polishes. Zenith's el primero is pure in-house and commonly perceived as a better movement in the mid-end market.
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面上傳附加圖檔
可以 在這個版面下載已上傳之附加圖檔