WatchBus 手錶討論區 :: 觀看文章 - [消息] Horage 正式發表會預告系列三 (Hours & Ages)
開新主題 回覆文章 Share
發表人 內容
Barracuda
中級會員
中級會員
發表 發表於: 星期四 2015-05-07 02:12
引言回覆

[b]Taiwan exhibition 台灣展覽

Hours & Ages

"Watches fascinate me. A tiny metal package made with skill, precision and centuries old craftsmanship. All this comes together to make time tangible with no batteries, software or chips required. My wife’s business supplying components to Swiss watch brands brought my first insights into this world. What fascinated me even more than the manufacturing was the complex global network behind the scenes.
And then came the realisation that no single watch brand had anything to say about the world beyond our wealthy consumer bubble. In times of constant global upheaval there has to be more to our lives than aspiring to a life of luxury or dreaming of celebrity. Where was the social consciousness within this world of privilege?
As strong as our moral compass was a deep desire to create something new and innovative - our very own brand. An experienced team of designers, engineers and entrepreneurs came together transform a crazy dream into reality.
So HORAGE was born, the name a fusion of the Latin HORA (hour) and AGE. We believe that it is possible to combine luxury with social awareness. What are we actually doing? Actions speak louder than words so we started a unique new educational programme called "The Tale" - we randomly choose a country and identify an educational project needing support. As a wearer of a HORAGE watch you identify yourself as a global citizen, contributing towards making a difference in today’s world.”

Andreas Felsl, HORAGE creator and founder

腕錶的魅力引人入勝;
小小一只外殼下,集結了繁複的技法與精工。透過我妻子的工作內容,我認識了腕錶的各種內涵;其中許多層面值得探討與思考,除了細膩的製程外,產品與世人接觸後的衍生意義更是饒富趣味,例如大家普遍相信瑞士錶的生產僅限於瑞士,而實際上製造業的幕後是跨越地域性的全球網絡。

這部份很重要,不過至今少有腕錶品牌對此著墨與重視。一個品牌的價值應該不在於時時呼應潮流,而在於維繫經典與細緻的內涵;一個影響力得以深植社會與經濟體系的品牌,必能締造意識的崛起與革新。

全球化時代的消費者,產品蘊含的社會意識,將更影響他們的消費參考。
我們以HORAGE命名-拉丁字彙HORA (小時)與AGE(歲月)的結合-冀望賦予經典品質全新定義,與社會意識融合貫徹。

更豐富的概念我們將於THE TALE中解釋 –藉由隨機選擇一個國家,支持特定的教育機構或計畫。

有件事我們絕對能確定-戴上HORAGE的你,即是以世界公民之姿,實踐一分理想、一分貢獻,世上的某一角落,因此改變。

Andreas Felsl - HORAGE概念開發及創辦人

更多關於正式發表會訊息: http://www.horage.com/news.php

https://www.facebook.com/horageswiss

11150694_816072671816168_3829727798506906691_n.jpg
從之前的文章開始顯示:
1頁(共1頁)
前往:

無法 在這個版面發表文章